Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PF 30 Days of PF: My Love Code for My Sister

• 30 Days of PF: My Love Code for My Sister

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on September 27, 2021 at 5:27 pm

Shari George shares a love code with her sister, through a pet name: “Ma soeur.” For Shari, those two words evoke so many good memories: of growing up together in a mountain community, of shared conversations over the ups and downs of relationships, parenting and so much more.

Shari said “ma soeur,” during her sister’s pre-transplant days and the post-transplant recovery times. Her sister has IPF, and underwent a double lung transplant.

For Shari, even “I love you” doesn’t quite call up the same love decorated by a shared life.
    Now, years later, “ma soeur” conjures up plans for future adventures that will enrich the code further.

Shari wants to do so much more with her beloved sister.

Shari, we wish you both so many more adventures and good times!

Do you have a code, a secret language, with someone you love dearly? Feel free to share with our PF Community.

Shari’s story is on our Instagram! Go check it out and do give us a follow so you don’t miss out on any #30DaysofPF stories. We are almost at the end of the month! Don’t forget to check on any stories you may have not seen. They are all fantastic reads 🙂

Jessie Madrigal Fletcher replied 2 years, 6 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.