Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PF 30 Days of PF: My Mom Inspires Me to Be Positive

• 30 Days of PF: My Mom Inspires Me to Be Positive

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on September 20, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Ann Reynoso is always thinking about her mom. She helped her stay brave when they found out about her having LIP/PF. Ann was diagnosed in December 2019, a few months before the COVID-19 pandemic was declared in the U.S. She felt strong knowing her mom was in this fight with her.

Then, the unthinkable happened. On June 26, 2020, her mom contracted the virus that causes COVID-19. A month later, she died. Ann was not able to  be with her when she took her last breath.

Ann took her emotions of anger and deep sadness, and turned them into what she knew her mom would want.

She became a columnist for Pulmonary Fibrosis News, to support and advocate for others. She wants other patients to know that they are not alone in this fight.

Ann, how can we express how much we love you?

And now back to our community, who is your biggest supporter? 
    Ann’s story is on our Instagram! Go check it out and do give us a follow so you don’t miss out on any #30DaysofPF stories. And remember, you are not alone in this, there is an entire community watching out for you 🙂

Jessie Madrigal Fletcher replied 2 years, 7 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.