• Posted by Charlene Marshall on April 13, 2018 at 3:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been talking to other PF patients both in person and through the forums about nerve pain, or other types of pain they have been experiencing that may or may not be directly correlated to their diagnosis. Some other types of pain patients have shared with me include: allergy/sinus pain, joint and muscle pain, headaches or upper or lower body pain in larger areas such as legs, back or shoulder pain.

Since everyone responds to pain differently, it is inevitable that how we treat pain will be different as well. For example, I try not to use pain medications if at all possible as I don’t like the way my stomach feels when taking pain meds in addition to my IPF and other medications. That said, I know for others that pain medications give them the best relief. I wanted to ask if anyone has a natural remedy for pain that is particularly helpful?

For other patients out there who are like me, I’d love to compile a list of natural pain-relieving remedies that work for you. Please comment/reply to this thread with any natural pain remedies that have helped you for any type of pain (IPF related or otherwise). This would be extremely helpful!

Thank you in advance.

Charlene.

replied 6 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.