• Pulmonary Fibrosis Innovation Challenge

Posted by Charlene Marshall on July 22, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

@mark-koziol and I do our best to help keep this incredible forums community abreast to different things going on in the pulmonary fibrosis (IPF/PF) “space”. MATTER and Three Lakes Foundation just relaunched the 2020 PF Innovation Challenge, after having to halt their efforts earlier this year due to COVID-19.

Three Lakes Foundation is a visionary pillar in the PF community; supporting pulmonary patients in everything they do. The Foundation’s tagline, Until every person can breathe freely, we refuse to sit still speaks to their commitment to those of us living with pulmonary fibrosis. You can also read more about MATTER, here.

Here is the 2020 PF Innovation Challenge statement, verbatim:

How can we improve disease awareness, time to diagnosis or care to benefit people living with PF, their caregivers and healthcare providers?

More on the challenge can be found HERE. Please feel free to share these details with your medical team, treatment center/hospital or research facility if you know of some PF innovations taking place near you. Innovators will be competing for a top prize of $100K!

Please get in touch with me directly if you want more information on this challenge (or visit their website), and I can connect you directly with Three Lakes Foundation contact for this challenge!

Sincerely,
    Charlene.

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 9 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.