Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums PF Communities PF Life: 50+ Pulmonary Fibrosis News Instagram Page

• Pulmonary Fibrosis News Instagram Page

Posted by Charlene Marshall on June 18, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Pulmonary Fibrosis News is committed to delivering regular, informative and the latest, most relevant information pertaining to patients living with pulmonary fibrosis. In an effort to expand our reach, we’re excited to be improving one of the platforms where information and personal stories pertaining to this life-threatening lung disease are shared. Did you know we have a Pulmonary Fibrosis News Instagram page? You can find it by clicking HERE.

It is available to anyone impacted by pulmonary fibrosis, and can be accessed online or using the Instagram app on your smart phone or tablet. We’re eager to continue the growth of this page!

Is there anything in particular you’d like to see on our Instagram page, or any specific content you want more of?

Let us know!

Charlene Marshall replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • steve-dragoo

June 20, 2019 at 9:44 pm

That’s great Charlene – the more reach the more will see.  Ask everyone to link to their IG page and forward to FB.  Maybe it would help some if we had a page we can post our adventures and pictures to on IG but maybe that happens anyway.  I know nothing about IG… Steve

• Charlene Marshall

June 22, 2019 at 7:23 am

Thanks Steve!
    I have a lot to learn about IG too, I am terrible at it. Thankfully there is a great team behind the scenes who are a lot more familiar with this platform than I am. I agree though, the bigger reach, the better! Would love to post stuff to our IG page on behalf of patients, great idea. Maybe I can ask about how to do that, I’ll put on that on my list and offer it to the forums if we can move forward with this.

Chat soon,
    Charlene.