- Year of Birth
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Duke Medical Center
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Physical Therapy/Pulmonary Rehab three days per week has been a great help to keep me active on a regular basis. I am also active, pushing myself some days, but I know I must keep moving. A positive attitude is a must.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?