- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
hi, my name is Keily and ive been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis a month ago. im the youngest in my family of 6. i live in the caribbean. i work as a supervisor at an electronics store.
im very friendly and outgoing.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Im not on any treatment so far. will be seeking medical assistance from a specialist in honduras in 2 weeks time.
- Current medication regimen
asthma pump when i have shortness of breath
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
What I normally do is Rest when I feel extremely tired, I try to take naps and those normally help me feel more energized.
when im having trouble breathing i use my inhaler, and rub my chest with vicks.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
diagnosed 2 months ago. Been having the symptoms since early 2020