- Year of Birth
Overland Park Ks
- Short Bio
I had a career in sales, marketing, training and development. My final job was serving as the Kappa Alpha Theta House Mom at the University of Missouri. I was diagnosed with ILD in 2015 and after a biopsy in 2018 I was diagnosed with Hypersensitive Pnuemonitis. I had an exacerbation in fall 2019 and started using oxygen full time. This really changed my life. I recovered and continue to work on living my best life. I have a great family and support system.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
KU Medical Center
- Current medication regimen
Cell Cept, Prednisone, Bristol Myers trial drug
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Develop a trusting relationship with you health care team. Know your symptoms and know when you need to ask for help.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?