- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
Diagnosed with lung disease in 1973. Not sure what year they starting calling it Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis. I’ve been on oxygen since 2003. Took disability in 2009. Regular looking infections, several every year. On a new medicine regiment and doing the best I’ve done since 5 years before oxygen.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
Arkansas Lung Center
- Current medication regimen
Trelegy, prednisone, nebulizer, and antibiotics
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
Set good routines and stay healthy emotionally and mentally. Exercise no matter how small you start.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?