• 02 To Go App!

Posted by Charlene Marshall on October 17, 2020 at 7:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend so far, and that wherever you are it is warmer than here. Parts of Canada woke up with frost and snow this morning!

On Thursday, we had week three of our amazing new Pulmonary Wellness Foundation (PWF) Peer Support group and I am so thankful to those participating. I am learning a lot, and the discussions are both informative and supportive. I’m also hearing about some amazing resources, and wanted to share one that was discussed this past week, which might be particularly helpful for those using supplemental oxygen.

O2 To Go is an app that can be used on all smart devices (tablets, phone, etc) to calculate your oxygen cylinder duration on outings. There is so much to learn about supplemental oxygen, and I know this would have been particularly helpful when I first started using 02 and had to calculate the amount of time I had with each of my devices (POC, cylinder, etc) before they ran out. Check out the hyperlink for more information!

As a patient living with IPF/PF and using supplemental oxygen: have you tried this app? Was it helpful?

Do you have any other oxygen-specific resources to share?

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 6 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.