• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We talk a lot about the importance of self care on our forums, so I apologize for writing about it again. However, I am feeling quite drained, more emotionally than physically, the last few days and I am re-evaluating how much time I am putting into my self care needs right now. I think it needs to be a little more, and as a result I revisiting a column I wrote in February 2019 called Practicing Self-care Doesn’t Mean You’re Being Selfish.

While I want nothing more than to be involved in any project that might eradicate this horrible disease for all of us, I am finding it important to put up some boundaries right now and find some balance. I am also evaluating what will replenish my energy levels the fastest, as they’re being drained pretty rapidly these days. Replenishing my energy is what self-care projects help me with, so I’ve spent some time reading other columnist’s pieces on self-care to give me some ideas. If you’re struggling with this, I’d highly recommend reading a few of these columns:

Caregivers Need Care, Too.

Self-care Tips for PF Patients

Practicing Self-care is Crucial During Medical Testing 

When you’re in need of self-care, what are some projects/activities/things you turn to?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account