Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Navigating Society Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness & Advocacy Connect with an IPF Expert: Webinar Series

• Connect with an IPF Expert: Webinar Series

Posted by Charlene Marshall on July 5, 2018 at 11:36 am

The team at monARC bionetworks is dedicated to drug development, digital health and patient engagement. They are passionate about accelerating research and improving outcomes through greater collaboration with patients living with various chronic illnesses.

On July 12th at 10am PST monARC is hosting a webinar on the topic of “the psychological and/or social consequences of living with a lung disease”. The webinar is called Connect with an IPF Expert and is a free virtual event. Please check the attached photo for more information.

In previous forum posts, I’ve talked about the emotional and social impacts of living with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) from a patient’s perspective. I find these things the hardest to deal with when it comes to IPF, as opposed to the physical implications of this disease. As a result, I think I will participate in this webinar and hope the information they have to share will be applicable to my social and emotional coping.

Do you anticipate this webinar to be helpful to you as a patient with IPF/PF? Do you think you will chime in to listen to the webinar? 

Charlene Marshall replied 5 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.