Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Costplus pharmacy Perfinidone

• Costplus pharmacy Perfinidone

Posted by Shelly on April 5, 2024 at 7:31 pm

Is anyone getting Perfinidone from Mark Cuban’s Costplus pharmacy? It shows on their website they supply it, but I got email after my Doctor submitted prescription stating they don’t carry it.

Shelly replied 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Kip

April 9, 2024 at 2:24 pm

They do………I’ve just ordered my first months and then more as I will be traveling…….no issues. All arrived as advertised.

• MKE

April 9, 2024 at 2:25 pm

I have been getting Perfinidone from Mark Cuban CostPlus Drug Co since Jan 2024. 90 of the 801mg Tabs cost $199.40 plus $5 shipping.

• Shaw Jennings

April 9, 2024 at 2:53 pm

Last week I received my first 3 months supply of 801mg Pirfenidone from Mark Cuban’s Cost Plus pharamacy. The cost was amazing at less than $200 per bottle. The process involed registering on their website, printing out an instructions sheet, which I gave to my doctor, who then submitted my 3 month supply prescription on-line. About 10 days later I recieved my first order.

I don’t understand why they were out of stock. Could it have been due to a limited supply that had just been depleted? I suggest you follow up until they do have it in stock.

• Sally Schindel

April 9, 2024 at 6:17 pm

I received 1 90 pill bottle of 801 mg then a note they no longer have it in stock. I then ordered & received 270 of the 267 mg. They also appeared to briefly have the 801 mg again so I ordered & paid but they then later refunded my payment.

Very inconsistent & undependable but the price is great at about $200 per month.

• Shelly

April 23, 2024 at 2:26 pm

Thank you everyone. I was finally able to contact someone at the pharmacy. My doctor was ordering capsules, and they only carry tablets. Waiting for my prescription to arrive. Wish me luck…I’m dreading starting the medication.