Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Michele
      Participant

I have developed Dupuytren’s and Raynauds over the last 6 months. Sometimes I have aches in my fingers and palms and in my index finger shooting pain and numbness. (I know that sounds impossible but it happens) I was just wondering if anyone else has issues with their hands.

Rose Beck
      Participant

I have had Reynauds for many years now diagnosed with IPF. I am beginning to have cramps in my fingers.

Fay
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Polymyositis and Pulmonary Fibrosis here. Raynaud’s symptoms as well  – White tips at end of fingers, tingling and sometimes sore. I hold my hands in very warm water.</p>
      Fay

Michele
      Participant

So we are not alone! I am due to see a Rheumatologist soon to look at this concern. I will let you know what I learn. For now I take anti inflammatory meds because the pain, difficulty and loss of my finger functions were making me feel a little desperate.

Michele

Rose Beck
      Participant

I will be watching for your reply. Thank you

Michele
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>After a long wait to see the Rheumatologist I cannot report any specific findings. Today was the day! At this time the doctor said that their is no, or not sufficient evidence to suggest scleroderma. Which is great news!</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>But I am left with the questions of what my tendons in my hands are doing and planning to do?</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>They are still troubling me and the advice is wait and see. Hmm.</p>

I live in South Africa so Spring is arriving and I hope that the warmer weather will also provide some relief for my hands, because they really do not like the cold!

Sorry I could not add value to this post other than – ‘wait and see.’

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account