Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums PF Communities PF Life: 50+ Fun Facts About the Heart

• Fun Facts About the Heart

Posted by Mark Koziol on August 11, 2020 at 6:00 pm

The hospital I go to for medical care is the Cleveland Clinic. It’s a world renowned research facility and hospital. The U.S.News & World Report magazine currently ranks the Cleveland Clinic number 1 in heart care and number 2 in overall care in the world. The publication ranks them 4th in pulmonology. I also rely on the Cleveland Clinic Health Essentials website for many of my topics for discussion on the Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forum.

I’d like to reference the article, “26 Amazing Facts About Your Heart” for this topic. I found the facts listed informative and would be useful in a trivia competition. I also feel this is important to share because we, as lung disease patients, should know the workings of the heart. Many sufferers of PF/IPF also have comorbidities pertaining to the heart. Each organ is dependent on one another and when I think of heart, I automatically think of lungs too. Even though the facts are not listed from a formal research setting, I do think they are interesting.

If you have a heart problem along with your PF/IPF diagnosis, what are you doing to treat your heart?

Mark Koziol replied 3 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.