• Posted by Charlene Marshall on May 17, 2020 at 10:41 am

Like many of you, I am remaining vigilant in my social distancing efforts and can no longer recall what day of the week it is. I think I’ve successfully adjusted to working from home, and accepted that I am fully dependent on others to bring me things like groceries or medications that I need, as I am unable to be out in the community at all. Our province is slowly beginning to open up with phase one officially starting on Tuesday, after this Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada. For those of us living with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) though, physical distancing and social isolation may continue for several more weeks.

Thankfully, I’ve been able to keep busy through various home-based activities. Whether that is crafting, working on DIY home projects, digging out old movies, organizing/tidying drawers or “spring cleaning”, I am glad to enjoy various tasks that keep me busy at home. However, I’m looking at broadening the list of activities that are helping me stay home, and am starting to get into podcasts! I’ve had some good recommendations from colleagues on various podcasts, so I am eager to start those but I was wondering:

Does anyone know of any IPF-related podcasts that you’d recommend?

If you enjoy podcasts and have any good ones to share, please let the group know. They can be IPF-related, or other topics as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.