Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Navigating Society Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness & Advocacy Navigating Bumps in the Road: Coordinating Care for Patients with IPF

• Navigating Bumps in the Road: Coordinating Care for Patients with IPF

Posted by Charlene Marshall on July 16, 2018 at 6:51 am

Recently there have been various social media platforms focusing on pulmonary fibrosis (PF) who are advertising and sharing details on an upcoming live webinar called Navigating Bumps in the Road: Coordinator Care for Patient with IPF.  This webinar is being delivered in partnership between the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation  and Case Management Society of America (CMSA) .

It is taking place on Thursday, August 9th at 2:00PM EST / 11:00 AM PST and the intended audience is Physicians, Nurses, Case Managers, Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants. While I realize the majority of our forum members are not these professionals, some patients still find it interesting to join webinars about PF/IPF so I thought there would be no harm in sharing these details on our forum platform.

As a patient living with IPF/PF, I can attest to the fact that both care coordination and navigating the bumps in diagnosis and disease management can be exhausting for both patients and caregivers. As a result, I anticipate finding this webinar interesting so I thought I’d share.

Might you join in on this online learning as well as a PF/IPF patient or caregiver?

For further details, or to learn more about the webinar, feel free to check out this website.

replied 5 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.