Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Fun and General Chat Polls & Quizzes Poll Re: Online Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group

• Poll Re: Online Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group

Posted by Charlene Marshall on August 26, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Hello Wonderful Forum Members,

For those of you reading my recent posts and replies, you may have noticed brief mentions of a virtual support group for patients on this forum living with pulmonary fibrosis. This is very much still an idea in the infancy stage, and we have a lot of steps to achieve before a final decision is made on whether or not we proceed with something like this.

That said, one of the steps is collecting data and getting a sense of ‘interest’ from our forum members. This is where you can help us!

On Friday we launched a survey on this site with a few questions about a virtual / online support group through these forums. I’d love it if you could help us out and complete the survey by clicking HERE. This is just phase one of data collection and I’ll be sure to make another post if we create a second survey looking for more information from members of this forum.

Thank you so much for helping us out by completing this poll, and if you have any additional ideas to improve the forum, I’d love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to message me directly!

Kindest regards,
    Charlene.

replied 5 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.