Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings & Podcasts Study Says Blocking IL-11 Reverses Lung Scarring In Mice

• Study Says Blocking IL-11 Reverses Lung Scarring In Mice

Posted by pulmonary-fibrosis-news-moderator on November 18, 2019 at 9:25 am

Senior Director of Multichannel Content for Pulmonary Fibrosis News, Michael Morale, discusses a study that states how blocking IL-11, reverses lung scarring in IPF mice.

Are you interested in learning more about Pulmonary Fibrosis? If so, please visit pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/

What do you think about this news? Listen to this flash briefing episode and share your thoughts in the comment section below!

Charlene Marshall replied 4 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • denny

November 18, 2019 at 2:01 pm

That is very interesting! how can I find out more information?

• Charlene Marshall

November 18, 2019 at 7:51 pm

@deliassen

Hi Denny, really good question! I’d love to find the name of the study/trial as well and where it can be found. I’ve asked the team behind the moderator account to see if they can share this with us so we can learn more information. As soon as I have it shared with me, I’ll post it here for you as well.

Charlene.

• jim-nox

November 21, 2019 at 12:10 pm

Suggest you do away with the background music and other sounds so that the message is more understandable. The background “music” and other noises are distracting and off-putting thereby inhibiting the clarity of the message.

• Charlene Marshall

November 23, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for this feedback, I’ll be sure to pass it on to our team for future improvement 🙂
    Charlene.