Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Lung Transplantation The Call for Lung Transplantation

• The Call for Lung Transplantation

Posted by Mark Koziol on May 31, 2019 at 8:03 pm

I wrote my first column in February of this year. The column was initially part of my test to see if could be a viable candidate for employment as a columnist for Pulmonary Fibrosis News. I was kind of worried because most of my writing centered on school curriculum, professional development, and grant writing. I guess I was good enough, but I am still learning and sometimes the writing becomes too much. Coming up with ideas to keep people interested is a huge task.

In my first column I detail the scenario of when I received the call for my single lung transplant. I originally titled my column, “The Call” but it was changed. I was OK with this. The title was changed to; “Gonna Live My Life: A New PF News Column That Tells My Story.” The story details my thoughts after I received the call.

I am curious to hear from our forum members if they have received a lung transplant; how did you react?

Can you identify with some of my thoughts?

When reading my column, could you empathize with my situation?  

replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.