Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Larry
      Participant

I came across a few mentions of Wei for IPF in a forum here.  I’m assuming it is an herb. I would like more information, I’ve tried doing a search on Wei in the forums here and zilch. I also tried a google search.  Please comment here on results of using Wei and information on purchasing it.

Hi Larry,

Thanks for writing to us about this topic. It is a popular one on our forums, here are a few threads about people discussing its effectiveness: https://pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/forums/forums/topic/diet-additions-that-might-help-and-wei-institute-cure-claim-really/

I know some members swear by the herbs, whereas others say it doesn’t make any difference. Due to the cost, I am unable to try them (not sure if I would without my MDs encouragement, as I’d hate for them to interact with any medications I am taking) so I can’t really shed much light on whether or not it has helped. I’d be more willing to try it I think if some credible literature was released on its effectiveness…. just my thoughts, but I completely respect everyone’s decisions to try and combat this disease the best they can.
      Charlene.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account