- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I’m a second-generation Italian-American born and raised in Massachusetts. I have served in the Marine Corps and later worked as a biologicals company representative, an organizer, and a Maine historian, but the latter only because the Univ. of Southern Maine agreed that, after nine years of night classes, I had earned a B.A. in History. I am now retired and live in Maine with my wife and high school sweetheart, Lorraine, where I spend most of my time immersed in research and writing projects.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
- Current medication regimen
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Diagnosed about three months ago.