Suzanne R Brennan
- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I was diagnosed with IPF in late January of 2016 after a cough that wouldn’t go away. I am lucky to live very close to National Jewish Health so I started seeing a pulmonologist there. I retired in May 2016.
- Type of Diagnosis
- Treatment / Medical Facility
National Jewish Health
- Current medication regimen
Esbriet, Baclofen (for cough), Levothyroxine, and Simvastatin. i also take some supplements: Vit C and D; omega 3 oil; multiple vitamin.
- Lung transplantation status
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Best advice for PF symptom management
I work out with weights twice a week and also walk/bike almost every day.
- Are you currently taking an anti-fibrotic medication?
- How did you find us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PF?
Just over three years since diagnosis but I may have had it for about six months before; symptoms were not enough to cause alarm until I got a cough that didn't go away.