Tagged: 

• 2019 National IPF Summit San Antonio

Posted by Michael Fugler on July 6, 2020 at 9:27 am

I was diagnosed with IPF 2018. My Doctor suggested I attend the National Summit in San Antonio November 7, 2019 and I was so appreciative that he told me about it and that I attended with my wife. I learned a lot about my disease from some of the very best medical and scientific minds in the country and was able to procure numerous brochures and attend most of the Presentations and captured photos of all of the many slides these experts used for their presentations. I feel fortunate and lucky to have attended this wonderful event and thought what valuable information for people diagnosed as well as their families to be able to get this information but what about people who didn’t know about it or just couldn’t attend, maybe I could find a way to share this valuable information. So I compiled all of it into a file folder and loaded it up into OneDrive at this link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai2cdOv69daxiwUm9DvWe__jUM4l?e=ZoZhha

Hopefully, if you copy this link and put it in your URL Bar it will get you to these files and presentations and brochures. I hope sharing this information can be helpful for your journey. [email protected] (If you have a problem loading this information I provided my email)

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Charlene Marshall

July 6, 2020 at 5:41 pm

@michael

Hi Michael,

I’m sad to have just learnt about your attendance at the PFF Summit in San Antonio! I was also there, and loved all the learning, networking and opportunities that were generated from those few days. Thank you so much for putting together the OneDrive folder of information, that is so generous for you to share it with members — no doubt they will benefit from the information. The link you provided works for me, so I hope it does for other forum members as well. It would have been brilliant to connect at the Summit – do you anticipate attending in 2021 (in Chicago)? I hope I can, and we’ll definitely have to connect if we are both there 🙂

Take care and thanks again for this generous information sharing!
    Charlene.