• BioNews Clinical GOES LIVE!!

Posted by christie on September 10, 2021 at 9:59 am

Huge announcement from BioNews Services–the parent company of this, and many other rare disease websites.

“As part of our mission to empower, inspire, and champion the patient voice as well as to engage, inform, and connect the global rare and chronic disease communities, we are proud to announce the launch of BioNews Clinical. BioNews Clinical will help patients living with rare and chronic diseases connect with relevant clinical trial opportunities looking for participants. Learn more here!

This is an awesome tool that our company has been working to create for a long time. We hope it will be a great resource for our patient-readers. We are excited and honored to connect patients to research and clinical trial opportunities. #WeNeedRareResearch !!

victoria-tondreault replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • victoria-tondreault

March 15, 2022 at 3:05 pm

As a recently diagnosed IPF patient post Covid, I’d like any information about new and hopeful treatments and clinical trial opportunities please.

• christie

March 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm

@victoriatond

Hi Victoria, so sorry that you’ve been recently diagnosed. There are lots of patients showing up in the forums with post-covid IPF. Keep an eye on this forum to connect with others in that situation. There is a ton of information in our forums about treatment options and clinical trials. The OFEV and Esbriet subforums should give you lots to read through. I’d suggest using the search bar at the top right of the page to search keywords if you are looking for something specific, and keep an eye on our BioNews Clinical page (linked above) for the latest clinical trial information. I’d also suggest checking the PFF clinical trial page and clinicaltrials.gov if you are in the US. Unfortunately, getting involved with these trials does require some legwork, but the more people who join them, the more likely we are to get better treatments sooner. You can always ask your doctor to look into relevant trials for you as well. Hope this helps.
      Christie

• victoria-tondreault

May 14, 2022 at 2:38 pm

Thank you so much!