• Posted by Robert Nagell on March 6, 2023 at 5:38 pm

So my mom’s condition has taken a turn for the worse.  She has had pulmonary fibrosis for a very long time, and was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension a few years ago.  She has managed pretty well with the supplemental oxygen, but complained of excessive fatigue and was found to have developed atrial fibrillation.  Her blood pressure has always tended toward the low side and she has proven to be sensitive to all manner of medications, so her options for treatment appear very limited.  She still enjoys reading, and using her iPad, but her eyesight has been getting worse due to cataracts, and unfortunately, she also has head tremors, that coupled with her condition of pulmonary fibrosis, caused her ophthalmologist to be afraid of performing cataract surgery.  I’ve ordered some Chinese herbs, Wenxing granules to see if they can help with the arrhythmia.  Seems like one just can’t get by with just pulmonary fibrosis, so many other things to go out of balance!

Nina Merendino replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Nina Merendino

March 9, 2023 at 2:36 pm

I had my cataracts removed with no problems. I have now issues with my retina with appointment tomorrow. I have ankylosis spondylitis which can cause problem with retina. I am now noticing a weird change in eye site. Get a second opinion!