Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Diet additions that might help AND WEI Institute cure claim – really?

Tagged: ,

• Allan Byron

July 28, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Hello Steve,

Nice to hear from you, I will give you feedback on Wei, and other developments.

keep healthy my friend!!

Allan Byron

• Steve Dragoo

September 21, 2021 at 11:48 pm

@abyron888

Hey Allan,

How are you these days? Did you start Wei and what do you think ot it so far?

Stay well,

Steve

• Shafi

July 29, 2021 at 5:50 pm

Hi guys

I have two question how much WEI cost for treatment and second I am on 8 liter of oxygen resting  you guys think Is WEI treatment is good and worth for me. Thanks if anyone can give me some sound advice. I was diagnosed with IPF in 2013 October.

• Allan Byron

September 23, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Hellos folks,

I just stopped the Wei regimen after 3 months because I didn’t see any effect. This is my second time of using it. The first time I used it also for 3 months, with no effect , and waited for another 6  months, and used it again, thinking it may work. To me I just wasted my money. I hope others may have better luck.

Allan Byron

• Carlo De Pellegrin

September 23, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Allan, so sorry to hear this. I was hoping to try it!! I think I’ll wait until after my breathing tests in December and then re consider.

• David Skaer

October 12, 2021 at 6:07 pm

Hey, Steve.
    I’m inhaling colloidal silver. Started when I was real bad–growly breathing and lots of coughing. After four months, my lungs cleared and I’ve not budged in two years.

I’m keeping track of everything–the little scientist at work. If I’m just as good after three years as I was when diagnosed, I’d be quite happy.

Dave

Page 3 of 3