• For sale

Posted by Doug on January 13, 2022 at 4:15 pm

Is it appropriate to sell something using this forum.. I have had to switch from my simpli go mini to tanks and have two good batteries that I would like to get rid of.

R. Chris replied 1 year, 5 months ago 8 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Kevin Schaefer

Administrator
    January 14, 2022 at 9:09 am

Hi Doug, advertising is prohibited on this site. See our policies here: https://pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/forums/about-our-forums/

About Our Forums

• Joe Pierce

Administrator
      November 3, 2022 at 9:33 am

Hi Kevin,

I see that you started offering opt-out notification links.

Thank you!

• Doug

January 16, 2022 at 3:30 pm

Thank you.  I had no intention of violating policy; that is why I asked.

• Kevin Schaefer

Administrator
      January 17, 2022 at 8:30 am

No prob, thanks for checking!

• Jag Chopra

April 11, 2022 at 9:07 am

Kevin,

I just now joined the site. Can you share with me I want to join the user group forum? I am suffering from IPF for the last 15 years….these days have a lot on my mind….can you help me.

• Christie Patient

April 12, 2022 at 10:52 pm

Hi Jag, I sent you a message but just in case you didn’t see it. I can help you learn to use the site if you still need guidance. Let me know.
      Christie

• Christine McCann

April 21, 2022 at 11:07 am

15 yrs wow isn’t that some kind of milestone since they tell you 2 to 4 after diagnosis? What have you been doing to last so long? I don’t think the only 2 meds to slow down progression were available 15 yrs ago. Congrats.

• James

April 21, 2022 at 2:14 pm

15 years???? I’ll have what you are taking!!  That is awesome and hope you have another 15 years.

• Pete Besio

November 3, 2022 at 2:28 pm

15 years is awesome, and let the be an informative piece of information to newcomers to the group. If your pulmonologist is indicating a 2-4 ( or more commonly 3-5) year life expectancy, it is time to find a new pulmonologist. That data predates the approval of OFEV and Esbriet, which have been available for a long time. We regularly see people in these forums that have live much longer.

congrats on 15 years, I plan on achieving that milestone too!

• R. Chris

November 3, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Yeah, fifteen years? I am now two weeks from 5 years and feel darn fortunate for that. First on OFEV, with some problems that had me switching to Esbriet. Full dose, 801mg, 3X daily. Before not long ago access to either, OFEV or Esbriet, 5 years would had most likely been the end of it all. Fifteen? There must be more to this story.