• Charlene Marshall

May 24, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Hi Linda,

Sometimes the forums log you out at random, I get that quite a bit and need to re-log in. Usually that does the trick to restoring things back to normal. Let me know that helps!
    Cheers,
    Charlene.

• linda waldschmidt

May 24, 2019 at 5:52 pm

It did not work. Maybe you could look at my site. I do not know why a message up there that I had submitted. I would like to be able to add more friends as this helps to see what others are going through because this is so new to me.

• Charlene Marshall

May 24, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Hi Linda,

Let me ask our tech team and get back to you, as I’m not entirely sure how to view a profile from what it would look like to a forum user. They may be able to do this though! You can always add friends by clicking on their name to the right, then under their profile picture, you should be able to click “add friend”. You can always see what folks are upto/saying by clicking the activity tab at the top of the screen too 🙂 The forums are different from Facebook, usually the profiles don’t contain much, just what people write/share which can be found under the activity tab. I’ll try to resolve this for you for sure, I just wanted you to know that by clicking the activity tab you should be able to keep up with people 🙂

Regards,
    Charlene.

• linda waldschmidt

May 24, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Charlene Thanks I will try that.