Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call

• Debbie

December 1, 2022 at 5:28 pm

Hi I find this forum a bit confusing, this is the second time the subject was posted. I understood the 11/24 date that most of us in the US. When I saw this post a few minutes ago I thought I was in time to participate in the “second zoom of “Healing scar tissue” I would love to view the video of these. Thank for sharing all the info with us on this topic.  Greatly Applicated

Debbie
    <h1 class=”page-title”>Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call</h1>

• Mary Bowen

December 1, 2022 at 8:32 pm

i am very interested in this but i am tech challenged. It took me forever to get this far, i do not know what a dm is or dropbox or anything else mentioned. I am sorry. I am in the US. is there any way to have a link to sign in to so all zoom meetings can be read with what the important points were or is there a video that can be viewed any time. I would greatly appreciate whatever can be done so i can follow this topic. i know i am not suppose to put personal info and do not know how to get a message to you. thank you for whatever you can do fo me to be able to follow these meetings

• Arthur

December 2, 2022 at 8:53 am

PLEASE SEND ME INVITE TO THE ZOOM CALL.

• giovanni badalone

December 2, 2022 at 10:10 am

i m new in this forum i am very interested in the video how can i get it

regards giovanni

• Mary C Brewington

December 3, 2022 at 8:37 am

I have ISD, Hypersensitive Pneumonitis. I am under going scar treatments with a Dolphin. I live in the OKC vicinity and would highly recommend it. We are focusing on my VAT scars to begin with. My practitioner can be reached at: [email protected].

• Brian Davy

December 3, 2022 at 11:36 am

could you send me the zoom link

Brian Davy.

• Jeffrey Carver

December 3, 2022 at 2:54 pm

I did not see a Dropbox link to the recording of the session. Could that be put up here for all to see, please? Thanks.

• Mary Bowen

December 3, 2022 at 4:15 pm

There is much interest in this topic. Are there links, videos, or recordings that everyone can access easily if they sign in here to access. Thank you.

• JULIA

December 4, 2022 at 7:13 pm

I would love to view the video and gain more insight into how this can happen.

• Ron Smith

December 5, 2022 at 3:22 pm

I would like to view the video.  Thanks!

• Christie Patient

December 5, 2022 at 8:34 pm

ATTENTION ALL:

Zoom meetings are LIVE. They are held at the scheduled time and date posted. They are not ongoing and you cannot access the content via the link to zoom now that it is over.

Wesley @wranger was thoughtful enough to record the meeting for those who could not attend. Please send him a private message by going to his profile if you would like to receive the recording to watch. He can email it to you.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD. It will be removed. This is a required guideline of the forums to protect your privacy.

There will be future meetings. Please keep an eye out for NEW threads with new information and links for upcoming meetings.

If you would like to continue the discussion of the subject matter of the meeting, please start a new thread or search in the forum for related posts.

@tootallron @junebeauty610 @mima1123 @jeffc49 @newcastle @jeannine-franco @gbadalone @artlamb @smithda13 @southwind00 @dhptrsn @msteinauer

Page 2 of 2

The discussion ‘Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now