Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call

• Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call

Posted by wesley on November 22, 2022 at 9:18 am

Join us this Thursday at GMT6pm for our second PF ‘taking the bull by the horns’ Zoom call, with our guest Charlie Speller.

Charlie Speller is a highly experienced & multi-disciplined body work practitioner, bringing together a wealth of experience in healing connective scar tissue and a wide variety of other practices.

Have you wondered why scar tissue is created? Have you questioned if we are helping the progression of scar tissue?

Fascia and Fibrin are the two main contributors to the production of scar tissue, which means the more we have of these two things in our bodies, the quicker scar tissue will form within us.

Surely this means that if action is taken to reduce these two things, scar tissue is reduced?

Seeking answers to these questions and others will be the topic of discussion this Thursday evening at GMT (Greenwich mean time) 6pm on our second PF Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting
    Meeting ID: 871 2065 7580
    Passcode: 912034

All are welcome, for those of you that want to retain or obtain a sense of control, please attend. Treatment of PF doesn’t have to only be taking a tablet, there are a multitude of things we can be doing to improve quality of life, not just physically, but mentally too.

This session is completely free of charge and Charlie receives no payment for her time.

P.s if anyone wants to PM me, I will give them my personal mobile number if they struggle to get into the Zoom call, I am on WhatsApp, so can be called/ messaged.
    P.P.S, I wasn’t able to share the actual zoom link, please PM and I will send it to you.

christie replied 1 year, 3 months ago 23 Members · 46 Replies
  • 46 Replies
  • aihnow

November 22, 2022 at 2:15 pm

Please sending you a hug the specifics. Is this really going to be on Thanksgiving?

• aihnow

November 22, 2022 at 7:55 pm

Lol my phone sent you a hug. I’m asking for specifics.

• wesley

November 24, 2022 at 3:55 am

Hi Amy,

Apologies, my mistake.

I am British and live in France, so didn’t connect the dots.

If you can still make it, please PM with your email address and I will send you a Zoom invite.

Best regards,

Wes

• kathil

November 29, 2022 at 7:20 pm

I didn’t get the PM with the link to the recording. I also see my PM to you didn’t go through. I cannot make sense of this forum somehow. If possible, please PM me the link to the recording. Thanks!

• nathalie-m

November 25, 2022 at 3:06 pm

Hi Westley.   I will be joining the call…see you soon

Thanks for the invite

• nathalie-m

November 25, 2022 at 3:06 pm

I will be joining the call.   See you soon

Thanks

• Cheryl drymon

December 2, 2022 at 8:54 am

I couldn’t get on for some reason . Did you tape the two zoom meetings so I could watch it?

• nathalie-m

November 22, 2022 at 2:26 pm

Will the call be available for viewing later?

Thanks

• abitothat

November 22, 2022 at 4:02 pm

Thank you for this. Is there a chance it could be recorded and made available? Unfortunately this is a holiday in the U.S. and I hate to miss it.
    Thanks!!
    Nancy

• southwind00

November 22, 2022 at 4:37 pm

Yes, This sounds awesome and thank you,  but being prime Holiday time I am  sure a lot of people  are going to miss it.  If this  could be recorded or maybe transcribed to text and saved that would be double awesome.  Lets us know.

• christie

November 22, 2022 at 7:54 pm

Thank you for organizing and facilitating this Wesley! Probably not an ideal day for our US members (thanksgiving holiday) but I’m glad to see it’s kicking off. 🙂 Keep up the good work.

• arthur

November 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

I am interested in joining the zoom call healing scar tissue.

• wesley

November 24, 2022 at 3:51 am

Hi Arthur,

please send me a pm with your email address and I will add you to the invite for this evening.

best regards,

Wes

• kathil

November 22, 2022 at 9:33 pm

I’d love to be at this Zoom but I’m having a house full of people and a big meal for our American Thanksgiving holiday. Will there be a video replay available? Thanks.

• carmen-quintas

November 23, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I too would love to attend, but not able to because of Thanksgiving.Please , can this be made available to those of us who are not able to attend.Thank you very much

• carmen-quintas

November 23, 2022 at 12:16 pm

T

• arthur

November 24, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Ditto

• wesley

November 24, 2022 at 3:53 am

Dear all,

I am so sorry about arranging this for thanks giving, I am a UK national living in France, so it wasn’t on my radar – APOLOGIES.

I will try to record the session and send it to anyone that PM’s me with their email address.

best regards,

Wes

• kathil

November 27, 2022 at 7:38 pm

I sent a PM with my email address but I’m not sure you got it. I find this whole forum so cumbersome and not always sure my messages get sent. Can you let me know if you got my PM with my email address?

Thanks

Kathi

• Jeffrey Edgar

November 24, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Please send meeting invite if I have not missed the meeting.

• arthur

November 24, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Will there be a peplay?

• ruth-harnden

November 25, 2022 at 12:29 pm

If I haven’t missed it I would like the Zoom link. Ruth

• christie

November 25, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Hi all, if you posted your email address publicly, I have forwarded them to Wesley in a private message. Going forward, please keep personal contact details private to protect yourself from scammers and unwanted contacts. We do our best to moderate, but scammers do get through once in a while.

• brian-davy

November 27, 2022 at 12:54 pm

Can you send me the link for the zoom call

Brian Davy

• brian-davy

November 27, 2022 at 12:57 pm

Can you send a copy of the Zoom meeting ,I thought it was on Dec 1st but it was last Thursday

• wesley

November 29, 2022 at 2:40 am

Dear all,

I have now sent you all a Dropbox link to the recording of our zoom call last week, PLEASE let me know if I have missed anybody out. PM me with your email address and I will send you the link.

I apologise, but I forgot to record at the start, so the first few minutes are missing, plus at points the internet connection on Charlie’s side wasn’t great. Either way, I really hope you get something from the discussion.

I am aiming to do this every couple of weeks, so am always looking for inspiration. If any of you would like to participate with the content, or get involved with organising with me, just shout. More brains are better than one!

I apologise for the US based people that were left out, I am British and living in France, so I didn’t make the connection to Thanksgiving – apologies!

I hope this message finds you all well.

• jofac-ohandlin

November 29, 2022 at 11:34 am

Hi Wesley,
    Sorry, but it is necessary to be a bit of a pedant. Time and date, next Thursday is not good enough.
    To be constructive, could a text summary be produced of the recommendations that may have surfaced.
    As a long term sufferer, 9+ years, and one who is in the end game, I would be interested.
    Keep exercising as long as possible, eat anti-oxidants, any other foods to eat or avoid?
    Cheers,
    Joe

• jofac-ohandlin

November 29, 2022 at 11:34 am

Hi Wesley,
    Sorry, but it is necessary to be a bit of a pedant. Time and date, next Thursday is not good enough.
    To be constructive, could a text summary be produced of the recommendations that may have surfaced.
    As a long term sufferer, 9+ years, and one who is in the end game, I would be interested.
    Keep exercising as long as possible, eat anti-oxidants, any other foods to eat or avoid?
    Cheers,
    Joe

• mike-steinauer

November 29, 2022 at 3:11 pm

I would like to join the zoom call Thursday.  Can you please send me the link for last week’s recording?
    Thank you
    Mike

• hank

December 1, 2022 at 1:24 pm

I received an email dated 11/29/22 advising of a 2nd zoom call entitled Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? on the following Thursday, which is today 12/1/22.

However, I was unable to access the meeting with Meeting ID 871 2065 7580 and Passcode 912034 as provided.

Does this happen often?

• southwind00

December 1, 2022 at 3:19 pm

This site has some excellent information but this particular  thread is very confusing as it stands now. I am not sure how many zoom meetings have been held but I am hoping if another one was held  , it was recorded and will be able to be viewed like the previous one was.  By the way, which was excellent, very informative and left me wanting more.

• arthur

December 1, 2022 at 3:39 pm

WHAT IS A PM?

• christie

December 5, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Private Message

• arthur

December 1, 2022 at 4:52 pm

WENT TO ZOOM AND ATTEMPTED TO GET ON BUT ZOOM SAID THAT MEETING WAS SCHEDULED 11/24

• arthur

December 1, 2022 at 4:54 pm

PLEASE SEND ME LOGIN INFO FOR ZOOM CALL TODAY

Page 1 of 2

The discussion ‘Heal scar tissue – Is it possible? 2nd zoom call’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now