• Larry Runyon

Posted by samuel-kirton on January 19, 2023 at 6:13 pm

On January 18, 2023, Larry Runyon’s long battle with pulmonary fibrosis came to an end as he went home to his eternal rest. I had known Larry for more than 30 years, long before either of us knew PF would impact our lives.

darlene-cochran replied 1 year, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • christie

January 21, 2023 at 4:53 am

I’m so very sorry for your loss Sam. I would love to hear more about Larry’s life if you feel like sharing with us so we can help you remember him. What a painful, yet beautiful gift that you were able to share this PF journey with such an old friend. Not the club you want to be in together, but I’d be willing to be your experiences brought comfort to each other. Hugs,
    Christie

• samuel-kirton

January 28, 2023 at 4:20 pm

Christie

I am sharing more about Larry as it relates to our unsolicited but invaluable membership in Club IPF in my column on February 7th.

Sam …

• darlene-cochran

January 31, 2023 at 2:10 pm

Prayers for Larry’s family. Peace for Larry as he starts his new journey. Hope for all IPF/PF patients for a kind life and progress in treatment/diagnosis/potential cures. Regards, Darlene

• tammylewis21912yahoo-com

January 24, 2023 at 6:25 pm

Sorry to hear about Larry.I don’t know anyone here,but we’re all connected on this site because of ipf.Prayers for all

• steve-dragoo

January 24, 2023 at 11:17 pm

Samuel,

You are not alone in this journey. Be blessed and reassured you will meet again.

Stay well…
    Steve