Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #20509
      Allan Gaumond
      Participant

      Was wondering if anyone is on Ofev and if so how are you paying for it.

    • #20516

      Hi Allan,

       

      Thanks for joining the forums, and good question re: the Ofev. Feel free to check out this thread, as there is lots of information pertaining to Ofev here: https://pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/forums/forums/forum/ofev-nintedanib/

      including costs, side effects, etc. It may be a little different as Canadian coverage is not the same as the US but my employment benefits cover 80% of the drug costs and then I’ve manage to have the other 20% covered as well. I consider myself very lucky!

      Take care,
      Charlene.

       

    • #21800
      Tom Pratt
      Participant

      @allang

      Hi Allan,
      I am new to this forum, and have just started Ofev. I am on medicare with plan B supplement in the US and the copay for me is $2800 for the first month and $500 thereafter except for the “doughnut hole”. I assume it will be about $2800 or more for that time. I have decided to pull the money from my life savings to pay for it as my income is to high to receive help from any of the foundations or the MFG, even being retired. I am waiting to see how bad the side effects are. So far, so good.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account