Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cynthia
      Participant

This is potentially huge — and good — news for those of us who don’t have IPF. This approval is for those who have Scleroderma, but according to my nurse practitioner other clinical trials are showing equally encouraging results for pulmonary fibrosis caused by other autoimmune disorders. She expects FDA approval will get pushed through quickly.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-treatment-patients-rare-type-lung-disease?fbclid=IwAR2sqZxRSD9aEGe5KtX_5YJPTyJygV6B4xM-w2YfzVugTjz6efmYhNayle8

Mark Koziol
      Participant

Hello Cynthia, thank you for sharing this great news for sufferers of pf. This can at least give hope for a stop in progression of pf.  Thank you again, Mark.

Mark Koziol
      Participant

Hello Cynthia, thank you for sharing this great news for sufferers of pf. This can at least give hope for a stop in progression of pf.  Thank you again, Mark.

This is indeed wonderful news Cynthia, I completely agree! 🙂
      Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading the full article after clinics today. Hope you’re doing well, thanks for being such a wonderful addition to our forums.
      Charlene.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account