Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Personal emails: not on the forums please.

• Personal emails: not on the forums please.

Posted by Charlene Marshall on December 3, 2022 at 8:43 am

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your contributions to this site. It is so nice to see patients and caregivers interacting with one another, sharing experiences and knowledge that only those of us in the PF sphere can know; its truly wonderful to witness.

Just a reminder: it is against the forum guidelines to leave your personal email in a topic thread. This is for your own privacy and protection. If you’d like to share your email address with another member, please do so by privately messaging them.

Many thanks,

Charlene & Christie.

steve-dragoo replied 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • steve-dragoo

December 6, 2022 at 8:28 pm

@charlene-marshall

Hi Charlene,

If I did that – apologies.  I assume in a PM that is fine.

Stay well…
    Steve

• Charlene Marshall

December 18, 2022 at 8:33 am

Hi @steve-dragoo ,

Not a problem at all, we just wanted to post that reminder to ensure emails aren’t being left publicly, most importantly to protect our members’ privacy. In a PM/DM is totally fine!

Hope you’re doing as well as possible! think of you often.
      Char.

• steve-dragoo

December 18, 2022 at 10:27 pm

@charlene-marshall

Hi Charlene,

I am doing as good as can be expected after 6+ years with our shared disease but my spirits exceed the physical dilemma that is slowly working its way into our daily lives.

We will continue to walk in faith – not so much for physical healing although that would be an incredible gift and miracle – but more for looking to our future when this dying and sinful world will be destroyed and recreated. Then we can share our lives in person with the real human and Divine – Jesus.

Thanks for asking, friend…

Stay well…
        Steve

• steve-dragoo

December 6, 2022 at 8:28 pm

@charlene-marshall

Hi Charlene,

If I did that – apologies.  I assume in a PM that is fine.

Stay well…
    Steve

• Millie

December 7, 2022 at 8:51 am

I did it once in order to discuss privately some issues. How else are you going to get someone else’s e-mail without giving it to them on the forum? I didn’t mean any harm.

• steve-dragoo

December 20, 2022 at 11:15 pm

@charlene-marshall

I think of you often too – daily…