Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kristina grilo
      Participant

My lung function is at 61% and my DLCO is 54. I have lung nodules and my pulmonologist wants 2 ct’s done with contrast….one to check for cancer and another for blood clots…..the tests differ from each other, that’s why he wants 2. I’m not on oxygen, yet, and he wants me to start on esbriet….I have no questions, just want to vent …lol…..I’m also doing laser, going on my 6th month and I do believe it’s helping me

Hi Kristina,

Thank you for writing to us, and feel free to vent anytime! Although I wish none of us had to deal with this, it is nice to have a place where people truly “get it” and understand what it is like to live with this disease. It sounds like your doctor is being proactive in the process of finding out the information he/she needs to treat you effectively, which I am happy to hear. Be sure to check out the Esbriet thread on the forums if you want more information about how others managed on this drug, there is lots out there 🙂 Goodluck with it and keep us posted if you can. Glad to hear you think the laser therapy is benefitting you too!

Kind regards,
      Charlene.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account