• Tony Winter ♥️

Posted by julie-de-schrijver on February 3, 2022 at 9:34 am

Dear all,

I am very sad to say that my father passed away yesterday at age 71. He suffered from progressive IPF for over 3 years. I have read a lot on these forums to help him with his burdens. Thank you for this, it was a great support. Unfortunately the OFEV couldn’t keep him with us any longer.

For everyone who is dealing with this terrible disease, I wish you all a lot of strenght. It’s important to keep fighting an find hope in small things.

Julie De Schrijver, daughter of Frans De Schrijver (Belgium) better known as Tony Winter.

bob-rawlins replied 2 years, 1 month ago 7 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • bootgirl

February 3, 2022 at 4:43 pm

I am so very sorry for your great loss ♥

• bob-rawlins

February 8, 2022 at 5:46 pm

So sorry to hear this.❤️?

IPF is such a difficult disease that we are trying research in the healthcare community.

God Bless

• Charlene Marshall

February 3, 2022 at 5:51 pm

@julie-ds

I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad, and I thank you for letting us know ♥. He was a valued member of this community, and I hope our forums brought him some comfort during his battle with this cruel disease. May be breathe freely and easily now; he will remain in our hearts and prayers. Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Warm regards,

Char.

• christie

February 7, 2022 at 5:50 pm

Sincerest condolences to you and your family Julie. Thank you for sharing the news with us so that we may remember and honor your dad. We’ll be here if you want to remember him with us in the future, too. Take care.

• jofac-ohandlin

February 8, 2022 at 12:04 pm

Dear Julie,

We offer our sympathy at the loss of your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Kind regards, Joe

• regina-bolyard

February 8, 2022 at 2:54 pm

I feel for you, and I’m sorry for your loss.

Regina

• denise-stogdill

February 8, 2022 at 5:00 pm

Julie, my condolences on the loss of your father.  He’s in a better place now.