Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Lung Transplantation Beginning Testing for a Lung Transplant.

• Beginning Testing for a Lung Transplant.

Posted by Charlene Marshall on March 28, 2018 at 1:46 am

Hi Everyone,

If you follow the columns published through Pulmonary Fibrosis News then you’ve likely come across a wonderful fellow columnist of mine, Kim Frederickson. Recently Kim has begun the testing for a lung transplant, and wrote a column about what that has been like for her thus far. If you haven’t read it, here is a link to the column: https://pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/2018/03/20/pulmonary-fibrosis-lung-transplantation-beginning-testing/

She did an excellent job with this column and what is particularly resonate with me is Kim’s true belief in her religion, and what-seems-to-be a calmness in her understanding of “what will be, will be”. I applaud her tremendously for this, she is really is an inspiring woman!

If you have gone through transplant, or are in the testing stages of lung transplantation, do you have any advice to share with other readers? It is such a huge undertaking and hearing personal experiences of others’ would likely bring comfort to those in a similar stage as Kim is.

Please share openly with us all about your experience(s) with lung transplants.

Warmly,
    Charlene

Charlene Marshall replied 6 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.