Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Can not see forum content

• Can not see forum content

Posted by gil on February 6, 2018 at 5:10 pm

No matter when or what I do, the only forum I have access to is “Networking with other Canadian patients”  – e.g, I would like to participate in the over +50 forum as well as the new topic about pulmonary rehab. For the latter I get an error  404 saying page not found.  For the +50 I get the message that there are no posts…… so what do I need to do to get access to the forums?

Charlene Marshall replied 5 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Charlene Marshall

February 6, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Hi Gil,

Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback! Since the forums are so new we’re still working out some technical kinks, but I believe we have corrected the issue now. Are you able to see all the forums? There should be 9 forums available for to you view and/or join. There are 5 posts in the 50+ group, and I believe we have corrected the error you are seeing. Please let me know, and thanks for joining us!

Charlene

• jay-turbes-s

April 27, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Related to this topic, I’ve tried two different sign-ups to this forum, been told that a confirmation email was on the way to my registered address…nothing ever shows up. That, in spite of repeated re-requests for another confirmation email.  And yes, I’ve checked my junk, my two alternative email addresses, looked under the couch, etc.  Nothing.

I’ve used two usernames (webistrator and “noergler” — German for “curmudgeon”) but to no avail. So I’m left with using Facebook to log on, not my favorite thing to do as it also puts me on the air there as well. I can’t believe that I’m the only one who’s experienced this problem…

FWIW…

Jay T.-S. (no, it doesn’t mean that either…!)  — and what’s with this little “p” mean at the bottom of this dialog?

• Charlene Marshall

April 27, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Hi Jay,

I am just seeing this post now, and will work hard to correct it for you. I am going to take your concern to our tech team, as they can maybe resolve this for you. I know what you mean about not liking to login via Facebook, it isn’t my preference either so I will see what I can do for you.

So sorry for troubles you’ve had with trying to register. Please give me just a bit, and I’ll see what I can do to rectify the issues for you!

Sincerely,
      Charlene.