• Posted by Charlene Marshall on June 13, 2020 at 1:53 pm

As we approach nearly 100 days of pandemic lockdown, there continues to be a plethora of information released about COVID-19 and many of us, myself included, continue to seek clarity on how to best keep ourselves safe. Despite my best efforts, many of you know I did contract COVID-19 and am thankfully on the mend.

Since so much information is out there regarding this new novel coronavirus, it can be hard to decipher it all and we’ve heard many times on the forums that information via a “question + answer” (or Q&A) document is helpful. Recently, I was contacted by Special Touch Home Care Services about a Q&A they have developed to help seniors decipher information about the COVID-19 pandemic. You can find that document by clicking HERE.  Much of the information is applicable to those utilizing this site, and even for those not considered within the senior age range; some of the information is helpful as we as individuals who are immune-compromised deal with the pandemic.

Does any of the information surprise or resonate with you from this document?

Please share your thoughts if you can!

Please note: the external link provided here is for the sole purpose of information only.
    Pulmonary Fibrosis News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The opinions expressed in this column are not those of Pulmonary Fibrosis News or its parent company, BioNews Services, and are intended to spark discussion about issues pertaining to pulmonary fibrosis.
    Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 9 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.