Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Healthcare Questions Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Pulmonary Fibrosis COVID-19: Wake Up! A Pulmonary Wellness Foundation Film!

• COVID-19: Wake Up! A Pulmonary Wellness Foundation Film!

Posted by Charlene Marshall on June 29, 2020 at 5:23 pm

It is my hope that many of you have heard of the Pulmonary Wellness Foundation and Dr. Noah Greenspan (@noah-greenspan). I met Noah for the first time at the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Summit in Texas, and have been privileged to get to know him better since then. His heart goes into everything he does, and this video is no exception. Yesterday, Noah launched a video he has been working on in collaboration with Dramatic Health called:

COVID-19: Wake Up! A Pulmonary Wellness Foundation Film!

I encourage you to check it out and follow the advice given throughout the film when you can. Noah is always looking to raise awareness and educate others, which this video does brilliantly on the topic of COVID-19, protecting yourself and our Mother Earth. In addition, Noah and his team are looking to raise money for a new COVID Rehab Centre in New York City, and would greatly appreciate any sharing of this video on your own social media platforms to help spread awareness.

What are your thoughts on this powerful video?

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Marsha

September 25, 2020 at 12:23 am

Thank you so much for this heartbreaking, groundbreaking and so important video! We need this on every news station! This message needs to reach everyone. So many people are still putting others at risk daily. I cannot believe the things my eyes see and my heart aches. I’ve had to put a sign on my front door so people will stop dropping by without a mask or social distancing. Right now I’m facing the decision to return to my special education teaching job where children will not be required to wear masks and we teachers are not allowed to social distance because it’s not in our job description. If I was wavering, this  awesome and informative video cemented my decision to not return to work presently. Yes, I miss the students, however I’d like to live to teach again. Thank you so very much for such a clear and important message! Very timely and well done!

• Charlene Marshall

September 25, 2020 at 10:04 am

Hi Marsha,

Thanks so much for your kind words — I know Noah will be thrilled to hear how his video helped you with your decision, and how much you liked it. Unfortunately, I think we still have such a long way to go when it comes to awareness and protecting one another from COVID-19. Thanks again for writing and watching the video, I also think Noah did a great job!
    Char.