• Error message

Posted by natalie-mondor on July 21, 2022 at 6:41 pm

Hello

I am trying to reply to the replies that  forum members made to a question I asked. But there is an error message “the message cannot be created at this time.” I must be doing something wrong. Could you please explain how to post a reply. Thanks Natalie

Malcolm Mann replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • christie

July 22, 2022 at 12:52 am

Hi Natalie, are you still having this issue?

• natalie-mondor

July 22, 2022 at 9:08 am

Hello Christie,

Thanks for answering. Not sure but I did manage to answer. Is there a limit to #of characters in a reply to a reply? #of replies ? There was one that was pending last night. Sorry if I missed the rules.
    This site and especially the forums have been such a help and comfort to me.  I’ve told everyone I know about it, and how informative it is. Many thanks for your role in the site.
    Natalie

• christie

July 22, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Hey Natalie, glad it started working for ya. No character limit, or reply limit, but every once in a while the system gets a little buggy. Looks like it’s all fixed up now, but do let me know if you encounter the problem again. So glad to hear the site has been helpful to you! We have a really great community here in the forums, and I’m happy you’re a part of it 🙂
      Cheers,

C

• Malcolm Mann

July 24, 2022 at 6:26 pm

Help I still only get 1 in 10 to post

Cheers Mal

• christie

July 24, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Hi Malcolm, do you know how to clear your cache? That might solve it. What web browser are you using? I can walk you through it if you need a hand.

• Malcolm Mann

July 24, 2022 at 6:28 pm

I tried to answer Cecil & Thomas on reduced Esbriet thread but knocked back again

Cheers Mal

• Malcolm Mann

July 26, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Hi Christie, I just deleted all my old messages is that the cache?.

I’m using 2 diff Android  devices at the moment while away from home at home I use a windows desktop. I seem to have trouble on all of them, particularly with longer answers. 1 or 2 lines goes straight through.

It’s very frustrating I sit here pecking out a magnificent only slightly long winded response  and then recieve     ” unable to post at this time”

Cheers Mal

• Malcolm Mann

July 24, 2022 at 6:29 pm

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Short messages seem to post</p>