Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Treatments and Science Clinical Trials Good News! PRM-151 Positive Trial results

• Cindy Sears

October 8, 2020 at 4:18 pm

I spoke to the company and she said Phase 3 will be starting soon. It is listed on the government trial site but not recruiting yet. Hopefully by the end of the year. I plan to try to get in this one.

• gil

October 8, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Dave,

Thank you for link, it looks promising.

• Charlene Marshall

October 12, 2020 at 9:31 am

@6whitehorses

Thank you so much for sharing this Dave! I plan on keeping an eye on this one, hoping it generates some good results for us all.

Take care and stay safe,
    Char.

• Jofac O'Handlin

October 13, 2020 at 10:48 am

It looks most promising, hurry up! Like many of us, time is of the essence.

I wonder how difficult PRM151 might be to produce in quantity, and cost?

The necessary adoption by the ‘authorities’, like NICE in the UK, would be a further time delay. We need a fast track system, as in place for the Covid 19 vaccine!  We live in hope. Regards to all, Joe

• Jofac O'Handlin

October 13, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Hi All,

You may all have seen this link. After looking at this article I had a look around and found this link

https://www.ildcollaborative.org/resources/phase-iii-ipf-clinical-trials

Which is a round up of several prospective treatments heading for phase 3 trials.

Again hurry up PLEASE!

Joe

• Charlene Marshall

October 13, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Thank you so much for sharing @jofac-ohandlin , I look forward to reading this article more thoroughly. You’re totally right, time is of the essence and here’s hoping things happen quickly! Take care, Char.

• Charlene Marshall

October 13, 2020 at 8:22 pm

I hope so too Jofac! I’m not sure about the replication/production of PRM151 and how difficult it would be make, but hopefully it can be fast-tracked. Time is of the essence, I agree. Keep up the hope!
    Char.