• Charlene Marshall

May 5, 2021 at 7:59 am

Hi @sabrina,

Welcome to the PF forums, though I’m sorry to hear your Dad is dealing with this cruel disease. There is an extensive amount of information on the forums about laser. Please utilize the search function from the homepage (pulmonaryfibrosisnews.com/forums) and it will be at the top right-hand side of the page. If you type in “laser therapy”, I believe three full forums of information will come up…. there is a lot to read. Let us know if you have any questions after that. I can’t speak specifically to laser and of course, cannot/do not endorse it as I am not a medical professional, but lots of people have shared their experiences with us.

Take care,
    Char.

• dianaj

November 2, 2022 at 4:18 pm

Hello.  Nothing comes up when I enter “laser” in the search field.  I tried all three search areas.  I am trying to see more information on this topic.  Thank you.

• john-styles

May 6, 2021 at 7:46 am

I have been doing laser for 2 1/2 years.  It defiantly has benefits, reduces the inflammation but may not stop the disease. I can understand the concern for your father. Problem with this disease is you have to be your own detective and try different approaches to see what if anything may work.  I personally think the lung can be influenced by the spleen and liver and that  fat, drugs, alcohol can effect the liver. Good luck and God bless,

• dianaj

November 2, 2022 at 4:20 pm

Hi John.  Are you still doing the laser treatments?  If so, do your scans look better/stable?  Also, have you tried taking NAC (n-acytlecystine) Astragalus?

Thank you,

Diana

• sabrina-paananen

May 6, 2021 at 8:35 am

Thankyou @charlenemarshall and John

I am very happy to have found this forum….wish I found it before.

It is great being able to communicate to other people who are in the same boat.

Kind regards Sabrina

• cindy-sears

May 6, 2021 at 9:33 am

Does anyone know if the study of Laser that Dr Hall was invited to participate in is still going on?

• joan-ciccarelli

May 7, 2021 at 2:02 pm

I have asked my doctor re lazzer and he has not got back to me yet  I am on oxygen liquid a d air 24 7 take prednisone which bells quite a bit also have a puffer and have morphine if I need it my doctor is usually pretty good but due to the virus he only phones me in Canada lazzer may be hard to fi d