Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge New Zoom meeting – taking the bull by the horn

Tagged: 

• DJ

November 2, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Has anyone tried Astragalus and had positive results?

• MaryLou Ward

November 14, 2022 at 12:59 pm

Yes add me to your zoom meeting/discussion.  My breathing is such that it takes me a while to say something…. Diagnosed 11 years ago now on 6 lpm 02.

• Sue Miles

November 15, 2022 at 2:49 pm

I would be interested in joining the group going forward. Thank you.

• Nancy

November 15, 2022 at 3:28 pm

Hi Wes, I would still like to participate. I am in Pennsylvania, EST.
    Thanks!!
    Nancy

• Phil Ryan

November 15, 2022 at 5:08 pm

this thread was posted on 11/14. Wesley’s post says the Zoom meeting “will be tomorrow at GMT 5:00 PM,” but does not give a date. Can you please clarify the date of the meeting?

• Linda Del Degan

November 15, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I saw that you had a session. How do I get a reminder?

Linda

• wesley

November 22, 2022 at 9:39 am

Join us this Thursday at GMT6pm for our second PF ‘taking the bull by the horns’ Zoom call, with our guest Charlie Speller.

Charlie Speller is a highly experienced & multi-disciplined body work practitioner, bringing together a wealth of experience in healing connective scar tissue and a wide variety of other practices.

Have you wondered why scar tissue is created? Have you questioned if we are helping the progression of scar tissue?
    Fascia and Fibrin are the two main contributors to the production of scar tissue, which means the more we have of these two things in our bodies, the quicker scar tissue will form within us.

Surely this means that if action is taken to reduce these two things, scar tissue is reduced?

Seeking answers to these questions and others will be the topic of discussion this Thursday evening at GMT (Greenwich mean time) 6pm on our second PF Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87120657580
    Meeting ID: 871 2065 7580
    Passcode: 912034

All are welcome, for those of you that want to retain or obtain a sense of control, please attend. Treatment of PF doesn’t have to only be taking a tablet, there are a multitude of things we can be doing to improve quality of life, not just physically, but mentally too.

This session is completely free of charge and Charlie receives no payment for her time.

P.s if anyone wants to PM me, I will give them my personal mobile number if they struggle to get into the Zoom call, I am on WhatsApp, so can be called/ messaged.

Page 2 of 2