Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge A Quote for IPF/PF Patients & Caregivers …

• A Quote for IPF/PF Patients & Caregivers …

Posted by Charlene Marshall on August 7, 2018 at 6:51 am

Sometimes when browsing the internet I just come across a quote somewhere online that really resonates with me. Since my diagnosis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) in early 2016; there have been a number of times where I’ve relied on quotes about strength, courage, resilience and determination to get me through some really tough times.

Recently, I came across the one above and I just had to share it with the members of this forum. I believe this quote captures the bravery and strength of those living with IPF/PF: a life-threatening and terminal lung disease, on a daily basis. Unless you’re living with this disease, it is impossible for others to understand what each day is like for us, and I just want to let others on this forum know that you’re all among friends here. Friends who truly “get it”.  Thanks for being here, being brave enough to share your stories/experiences…. and, for being part of this online community!

Do you have any favourite quotes that you’ve turned to in difficult times since your diagnosis? If so, please share them with us!

What are some other of your others sources of finding strength when you’ve needed it while dealing with IPF/PF? 

replied 5 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.