Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings & Podcasts Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness (by Dr Noah Greenspan): Episode #11 – Worry Is A Misuse Of Your Imagination

• Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness (by Dr Noah Greenspan): Episode #11 – Worry Is A Misuse Of Your Imagination

Posted by Pulmonary Fibrosis News Moderator on November 12, 2019 at 9:16 am

Worry is a misuse of your imagination. Dr. Noah Greenspan discusses how to let go of “what if” and use your imagination for good so you can stop worrying and live in the present.

Listen to this podcast episode here and share your thoughts in the comment section below!

Charlene Marshall replied 4 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Karen Martin

November 17, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I really enjoy listening to what you have to say.  Years ago a friend said to me, “Why worry?!  If you worry about something and it happens anyway, your worrying didn’t help a thing.  If you worry about something and it never happens, you wasted all that energy for nothing!  So…why worry?”  And a current friend recently told me, “You don’t have a problem until someone tells you you HAVE the problem.”  That one took me a few minutes to digest, but she is right.  Again, why worry?!  Terrific advice.

Karen

• Charlene Marshall

November 17, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Hi Karen,

Thanks for writing and I’m glad to hear Noah’s posts resonate with you! I had the privilege of meeting him at the PFF Summit in Texas and he is very dedicated to us patients, we’re lucky he is in our “corner”. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this podcast.

Regards,
    Charlene.