Pulmonary Fibrosis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Under Construction: Thanks For Your Patience.

• Under Construction: Thanks For Your Patience.

Posted by Charlene Marshall on February 15, 2019 at 1:46 am

Hello wonderful forum members,

I’ve been in touch with some of you regarding the technical issues the site seems to be having since the latest WordPress update last weekend. Thank you so much for your patience, and for those who emailed me directly (charlene.marshall87@gmail) with issues you seem to be getting as users of this site.

I have spent some time yesterday and today trying to note down the specific difficulties this site is having, in order to organize my thoughts and precisely explain what needs fixing. I’ve learnt more about “bbPress plug-ins”, developers and WordPress than I ever wanted to know :). Just kidding, I am happy to learn if it means collaborating on a solution for all of you. Our “behind the scenes” tech-team has also been working really hard, and the information I’ve complied from you all in addition to my own observations will be used to help us resolve the issue as well. Stay tuned, we’re working on it and I am so grateful for all of your patience and dedication to this site. Your willingness to support others on this page inspires me every day!

In the meantime, it is really important to me that this platform continues to be a source of support, information and engagement with other members. If you are needing support with a technical issue, please email me and I will happily get your post to another member or even post it on your behalf. If you’re having a hard time (I know some folks use this site to vent or talk about tough stuff), feel free to email me directly: I don’t want anyone to lose out on the opportunity to talk with someone due to technical glitches with our site.

We at BioNews Services look forward to continuing to offer this platform for all of the wonderful people accessing this site. Thank you for not giving up on us, and being patient as we work hard to resolve the issues.

My love to you all!
    Charlene.

Charlene Marshall replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Patricia DuBose

May 20, 2020 at 3:09 pm

I’m not able to post- I’m getting a comment that I’m using an inappropriate word. For the life of me I can’t find it!!

• Charlene Marshall

May 20, 2020 at 8:01 pm

@patriciadubose

I will ensure your username is added to the whitelist, give me just a couple of hours to connect with our tech team about it! You’re likely not doing anything wrong and not using an inappropriate word — the forums can be really sticky sometimes when they assume someone is a spammer (for whatever reason). I’ll update your information and then let me know if it works ok?
    Charlene

• Charlene Marshall

May 20, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Hi @patriciadubose

Our wonderful tech team added you to the whitelist for the forums, so your username should have all permissions to post. Give your post another try and let me know if you run into the same issue ok? 🙂