• Posted by sita on October 31, 2020 at 10:19 am

Dear friends,

My mom passed away peacefully on the afternoon of october 8th. I have been in this forum for only a short while but I appreciate all the support and experience many of you shared.

My mom was only 71 years, she could have lived longer. She was not alone and she was surrounded by all of us as she took her last breath. I am surrounded by all the wonderful memories of her, I still feel her with me.

steve-dragoo replied 3 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • susan-howitt

October 31, 2020 at 11:43 am

So very sorry for you and your family, at least your Mum is no longer suffering from this awful disease and of course it is so hard on the family to watch us struggle more and more  MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

• Charlene Marshall

November 1, 2020 at 8:42 pm

@anjanaiyer

Hi Sita,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your precious Mom. I’m so glad you were able to be there and provide that comfort for her until the end; no doubt something that comforted her and eased her transition as well. May she breathe freely now and I’m sending much love to you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Charlene.

• marianne

November 2, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Sorry for the loss of your dear mom.  It is never easy to say good bye to a loved one.

Marianne

• cheryl-thomas

November 3, 2020 at 2:20 pm

So sorry to hear about your dear mother! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I too have this awful disease. I just turned 66. Hope I am still here at 71.

• regina-bolyard

November 3, 2020 at 3:02 pm

My heart goes out to you. Loosing your mother is never easy. I hope you find comfort and peace knowing that her suffering is over.

• cheryl-j-irwin

November 3, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Im so sorry for you and your family with the loss of your mom, may you feel relief with fond memories.

• steve-dragoo

November 5, 2020 at 5:13 pm

I feel your loss but glad to know she was loved by many. May that comfort you during this difficult time. – Steve