• Happy Holidays!

Posted by christie on December 20, 2021 at 5:56 pm

As we head into Christmas week, I just wanted to say thank you to each member of this forum. You have all been so kind and supportive of each other this year. It seems like you all jump at the opportunity to help others, and never shy away from the harder conversations that we have here. Your vulnerability and strength have been a gift to this community and it’s been an honor to be a part of this forum as a moderator this year.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and may your wishes come true!

I’d love to hear what you have planned for Christmas this year–hopefully, we all have plans to safely see some loved ones and celebrate a bit (stock up on those home tests to be sure no one’s infectious before you gather!)

Charlene Marshall replied 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • brendacolvin

December 21, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Merry Christmas Charlene! I do plan to visit my daughter. I have been vaccinated snd boosted. Still taking precautions and wearing mask. I hope everyone has a happy holiday! Take care and be safe.

• Charlene Marshall

December 24, 2021 at 9:24 am

Merry Christmas to you too, Brenda! Have a wonderful time with your daughter… sounds like you’re doing everything you can to protect yourself this holiday season. Enjoy the beautiful memories.

Char.

• bob-rawlins

December 22, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Merry Christmas to you all!

Stay safe and healthy during this very crazy period of increased Covid and flu season!

looking forward to a better 2022

God Bless you all

Bob Rawlins